Users are increasingly demanding better consumer experiences. They want to know more about the businesses they buy from and visit, and to be sure that what they consume is what they are offered.
In this context, the opinions of other customers are much more reliable than what a brand can say about itself.
NoFakes, as a specialist and review validator with a unique triple validation system, brings you the keys to understand and implement a review strategy effectively and safely.
According to a study conducted by Spiegel Research Center, a product with as few as 5 reviews is 270% more likely to be purchased than one with no reviews. Moreover, if the reviews are of high quality and have been validated, they have an even greater impact. Forty-seven percent of users in Spain value internet reviews as a determining factor for purchase, a proportion that rises to almost 60% in the case of the youngest. This is why reviews on business websites have become a key element in consumer strategies.
Negative consequences of “anything goes”
The effectiveness of this strategy is being tarnished by fake reviews. Allowing reviews, without any control, can have disastrous consequences for your business.
In May this year, the European Commission announced a law to fight against fake reviews, after analyzing 223 major websites and detecting that at least 55% did not provide truthful information. In Spain it is applied by amending the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and the Law on Unfair Competition, which imposes penalties of up to 100,000 euros on businesses that do not apply measures to validate them.
Displaying unvalidated reviews can be a double-edged sword. There are negative reviews, made by unfair competitors or customers who have not obtained “special” discounts, which can seriously damage your reputation and your sales.
This makes it vital to know the differences between the different review management platforms and not just add reviews, but to have a review validator, such as NoFakes, which in addition to managing and validating them, offers 360º legal coverage.
Benefits of reviews
- Boost sales by stimulating the purchase decision
- Improve your reputation and consequently increase confidence in your business
- Help resolve customer service disputes
- Contribute to customer loyalty
- Provide you with data on improvements to be applied to your products and services
- Provide valuable information about your customers
- Improve your SEO
The importance of reviews
According to the OCU (Organization of Consumers and Users) 90% of users claim to read reviews before buying a product or service.The importance of reviews We must take into account all these elements when setting our communication strategy, since interaction with the user must be present, for example by responding to the opinions posted on the web. We must always respond to them, but how?
We should be grateful for the positive opinions of our customers to increase our reputation, increase their loyalty and let them know the most human side of your company.
Consejos para responderlas:
It is essential to preserve our reputation, understand possible errors that lead us to improve our products or services and transform them into something positive.
Consejos para responderlas:
Your company can transmit its values by having a good customer service. Another advantage of good reviews is good SEO positioning, which will increase your presence in search engines and, therefore, increase your chances of visibility and attraction.
One of the big problems with online reviews is the creation of false comments, i.e. those that are not based on experience. According to the OCU, 75% of users have detected false reviews. We must implement a system that helps us to discard comments of this type due to the importance of these, such as NoFakes.
Tips for an effective review strategy
1. Haz visibles las reseñas en tu web: footer, producto, etc.
How? through widgets that show them with which you can display the stars of the featured reviews. At NoFakes we can help you with our own tools, which guarantee a quality implementation in less than 5 minutes.
2. Encourage customers to leave reviews…
With the NoFakes Widget on your website you can collect reviews from your customers in a simple and direct way.
3. It is also crucial that you manage the reviews you receive, responding to them, whether positive or negative, in a short time and with automatisms that prevent you from having to jump from one platform to another and spend time you don’t have. Our review manager can make your work easier.
4. Avoid malicious reviews from your competitors, in order to discredit your product or service and gain positions, or from customers who abuse their power as reviewers and, not getting what they claim, write false negative opinions. This is only possible through a platform that validates the reviews, and detects those that are not true, with an audited and reliable process, such as the one NoFakes can offer you with its triple audited validation.
5. Extract and analyze information from reviews to improve decision making. Use a useful and simple tool that will allow you to improve your positioning, analyze keywords and customer sentiment, to get ahead of other businesses and gain a differential advantage.
6. Connect with your community to find out who is your most loyal audience, offer exclusive advantages to the most influential, and discover what aspects you need to improve and what your strengths are in order to highlight them and attract other potential customers.
In short, it is essential to know and take advantage of the power of reviews to stand out and contribute to the attraction of potential customers and therefore generate more sales opportunities.